Pentri Ltd is a micro digital consultancy led by Steph Gray, working with trusted associates with deep expertise in digital strategy, design, development and delivery.
Before starting Pentri in 2021, Steph founded and led Helpful Digital, a full-service digital build agency focussed on the government and policy sectors, for over 10 years.
- Working as a technical consultant to Unfold Stories on a global website for the Digital Impact Alliance, a programme of the UN Foundation working in the field of digital transformation around the world
- WordPress website design, development and active support for the official Government source of information and events information for the Platinum Jubilee
- Developing some of the technology behind the map and livestream graphics for the Queue Tracker for Her Majesty the Queen’s Lying-in-State
- Reviewing the processes, capabilities and technologies in use at the London Borough of Hackney to support their use of WordPress, and making recommendations
- Redeveloping the website for Community & Youth Music Library, to incorporate live search of their lending catalogues and secure donations via CAF Donate
- Implementing a new design for the website of Aveas Consulting, into a flexible, responsive WordPress theme
- Working with Delib, a leading digital engagement firm to prototype and test new propositions for its product and skills learning content
- Workshopping website strategy and positioning for the True Colours Trust, one of the Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts, and helping them translate them into a new website (pending launch)
- Helping International Arts to sort out and tidy up domains and hosting for a small stable of websites